Nsradiology.com is the website for North State Radiology Medical Group, Inc., based in Chico, California. It is intended to be utilized to support us in our mission to be the service of choice for patients, clinicians and hospitals; we will meet their needs through education, communication, innovation, and collaboration. We will promote quality care, ethical conduct, and radiology excellence!
Your personal privacy is VERY important to us. As a matter of policy, North State Radiology does not sell or rent any personally identifiable information about you to any third party.
What Personal Information About Visitors Does North State Radiology Gather?
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you
enter on this Site through contact forms or other forms on the website.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of
information whenever you interact with us using “cookies,” and we obtain
certain types of information when your web browser accesses nsradiology.com. You are always free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, although in that case you may not be able to use certain features on this Site.
How North State Radiology Uses the Information it receives:
- We use your information to facilitate the services you request. We also use
information and other information we obtain from your current and past activities on this Site, to troubleshoot problems, and assess use of the site to improve it for users.
- North State Radiology can (and you authorize us to) disclose any information about you to law enforcement or other government officials as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate, in connection with an investigation of
fraud, intellectual property infringements, or other activity that is illegal or may expose us or you to legal liability.
- At times, your information will be viewed by third party vendors to troubleshoot problems or otherwise provide support to improve the website. Agreements are in place with these vendors to protect your information to only be viewed to the extent necessary to provide the required support. These vendors are under contract to not otherwise use or share your private information.
Notice of Privacy Practices
North State Radiology adheres to patient information privacy rights as regulated by the Health Information Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA). The North State Radiology notice regarding protected health information (PHI), available by clicking the link below, describes how medical information about you may be used and disclosed and how you can gain access to this information.
Please read the notice carefully.
Other online security
Nsradiology.com also uses a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL). This keeps all information confidential when it is sent between our Web site and the user’s computer.
It is important to note that we may include links to other companies or organizations on nsradiology.com. We are not responsible for the collection, use or security of information by the companies or organizations outside of nsradiology.com.